It depends. Evidently, if you use Google's suggested "hi quality" mode for storage of photos, you have unlimited storage that does not count against your Google Drive capacity. I use that mode, and haven't found there to be any noticible difference between the original and the Google photo version.
Of course, as "they" say, your mileage may vary.
Ken
From: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com [mailto:apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 1:02 PM
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] iCloud
Does Google photos count agains the storage used by Google docs?
I'm thinking it will. But I do hope I'm wrong!
TL
On Sep 10, 2016, at 1:40 AM, Mickey Doyle mickeydoyle13@gmail.com [apple-iphone] <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
I use google photos and just for redundant giggles also add to Flickr.
Posted by: "Ken Bandy" <kbandy@iatse30.org>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (35) |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire