I would assume that my near new iPad Pro is on the "eligibility list" and I had similar problems.
> On Sep 13, 2016, at 2:48:PM, Bim Bousman bim.bousman@gmail.com [apple-iphone] <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Is iPad 2 on the "eligibility list"?
>
>
> <thumb_IMG_1335_1024.jpg>
> GNOSTIC FSM
>
>> On Sep 13, 2016, at 8:34 AM, 'Mike W1MWB' mikew1mwb@gmail.com [apple-iphone] <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hey guys. How come I am able to download iOS 10 on my iPhone 6, but on my iPad 2, it says I'm up to date with iOS 9.*? Any ideas on that. Looking forward to the new version. God bless!
>>
>
>
>
> Posted by: Bim Bousman <bim.bousman@gmail.com>
> Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (2)
>
Robert Poland
Fort Collins, CO
Posted by: Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (4) |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire