lundi 12 mai 2014

Re: [apple-iphone] Re: Sync question please

 

I am going to assume that you are having this issue with Gmail like I did.

You have to go into Settings>Mail>Gmail. Once there click on your Gmail address. Go to to bottom where is says Advanced & click on it. 

In the middle of the box you will see Move Discarded Messages to: & click on the delete option.

Hope this helps.

~ Eden

On May 12, 2014, at 10:09 AM, "kplisko@hotmail.com [apple-iphone]" <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have the problem of only being able to archive.  No delete mode is showing on my mail.  I went to settings but did not find any way in mail to change to delete rather than archive.  On my ipad, iphone does have a delete button.  How do I get the delete button on the ipad?  Thanks.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (10)

Yahoo Groups
DMARC related changes in Groups emails
Following recent changes in Yahoo DMARC policy, we made changes to how Yahoo Groups sends mails


.

__,_._,___

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire