> Unless her phone number is on an iPhone from the same carrier, you're
> going to need the phone carrier to make the switch (and set you up
> with a voice/data plan).
>
> I *think*, if you back up the touch onto a computer, and have that
> computer set up with her iTunes account and authorized and all the
> music on it, you should be able to do a restore from the touch to the
> iPhone to get the music and apps, but I have never tried a
> touch->iPhone restore
I *have* tried exactly that, and it worked perfectly. I had an iPod Touch and bought an iPhone 4 about a year and a half ago. I simply synced my new iPhone to my iTunes and told it to restore from my Touch backup. Done! :)
---
Sandy
http://www.sandymike.net
http://www.sandywf.blogspot.com
vendredi 25 novembre 2011
[apple-iphone] Re: No problem.........but silly question.
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire